Effective Date: February 10, 2017
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. We may collect and process information that could be directly associated with you without the aid of additional information, such as your full name, username and password, phone number or e-mail address (“Personal Information”) as well as information that you submit, or that we collect, that is not Personal Information but necessary for the proper functioning of the App, such as the date regarding the start and end of usage, or the extent of usage of the App, or preferences, browser, operating system, IP address, and traffic data in connection with the App. Demographic and usage information is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we treat it as Personal Information. We also collect information about your unique device identifier(s), which will be treated as Personal Information.
B. You may allow the App to interact with one or more third-party social networks or platforms, which will provide data about you to us, such as Squarespace and Amazon Web Services (“Platform(s)”). The information you allow us to access varies by Platform, and it is affected by the privacy settings you and those that you are connected with establish using such Platforms. You can control and find out more about these settings through the Platform(s) directly. Platforms are operated, controlled, and maintained by third parties that are not operated, controlled or maintained by us. You should ensure that you read any third party terms of service and privacy policies to understand how they treat your data and what data they might share with us, if any.
D. Technology Related to Information Collection. We utilize an array of tracking technology software to collect information.
1) Tracking Software. Tracking software we utilize might consist of cookies, anonymous identifiers, web beacons, and/or similar tracking software. We may use this software to allow us to personalize your experience when you use the App.
3) Third-Party Services
a. Google Analytics. We have enabled Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic through the use of Google Advertising Cookies and other anonymous identifiers. We use Google Analytics Cookies and other cookies to compile data to better understand users and provide users with a more tailored experience. You can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting Google’s Opt-Out Browser Add-on Site here.
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. We use Personal Information to identify you and to improve and customize the content you see via the App. Your Personal Information may also be aggregated and used by us for market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity, for other internal purposes, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
C. The App may send push notifications to your mobile device. If you have previously consented to receiving push notifications and no longer wish to receive them, you can also turn push notifications off at the device level. The App may also request access to your camera, microphone, or other device features. If you have previously allowed access and no longer wish to allow access, you may edit the application settings at the device level.
D. We may disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
· under applicable law, including laws outside the United States;
· to comply with legal process;
· to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities;
· to enforce our Terms and Conditions;
· to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of affiliates, you, or others;
· to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain;
· to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
· to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, where Personal Information held by our about our Site and/or App users is among the assets transferred; and
· to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We take a range of security measures designed to protect your Personal Information and keep it confidential (unless it is non-confidential by nature, for example, publicly-available information) and free from any unauthorized alteration. However, the Internet by its nature is not a secure environment, and the nature of security risks is constantly evolving, as are the technical and organizational industry standards relating to management of those risks. The complete security of any Personal Information collected, stored, or used by us cannot therefore be guaranteed, and it is common knowledge that transmission of information via the Internet is not wholly secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to the App. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. By continuing to use this Site and the App, you acknowledge and accept these risks. We are not responsible for any circumvention of security or privacy measures deployed against the App or the Site, and we will not be responsible for any damages directly or indirectly caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use, or disseminate user content.
C. The App and the Site are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information to us.
6. CONTACT AND FEEDBACK